DVS Working Group 3.2
DVS Working Group 3.2 deals with spot, projection and roller seam welding. It is organised as a joint committee DVS / DIN AG V 3.2 / NA 092-00-12-02 AK “Spot, projection and roller seam welding”.
The processing of guidelines, as well as international standards on the topics of spot, projection and roller seam welding, are advanced in cooperation with the Standards Committee on Welding Technology (NAS) of DIN.
The working group is responsible for the following leaflets, among others:
- DVS Code of Practice 2902, Part 1 – 4 “Resistance spot welding of steels up to 3 mm individual thickness”
- DVS Code of Practice 2905 “Projection welding of steels”
- DVS Code of Practice 2906, Part 1 – 4 “Resistance roller seam welding”
- DVS leaflet 2932, Part 1 – 3 “Resistance spot and roller seam welding of aluminium and aluminium alloys from 0.35 to 3.5 mm individual thickness”
- DVS leaflet 2935 Part 1 “Resistance spot welding of thin sheets of low-alloy steels – Cold-rolled high-strength steels”
- DVS Code of Practice 2935 Part 2 “Resistance spot welding of thin sheets of low-alloy steels – Cold-rolled multiphase steels (AHSS)”
In addition, there is a lively exchange of experience in the working group on current welding technology topics and problems from research and industry. Furthermore, representatives of research institutions regularly report on current research results.
New staff members are always welcome in WG V 3.2